All important shipping details and information:
- Processing and Production Time to Ship: Please allow 1-3 business days for processing and production of your order to the time of shipment.
- Tracking Number: You will receive your tracking number immediately after processing and production is complete. The tracking number takes approximately 1-3 days to display a status on the tracking page.
- Shipping Time: All products take between 7 and 10 business days from the moment they are shipped.
Additional shipping information during the COVID-19 pandemic
We are proud and happy to have great partnerships with our partners in China, which has helped us significantly in keeping our operations running during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. Since February 2020 we have been working diligently to keep up with the changing situation in deliveries around the world. We are still working with all available resources to ensure all orders are delivered as quickly as possible.
Unfortunately, despite our best efforts due to the pandemic, there may still be delays that are beyond our control:
1. Before goods are dispatched
- Various areas may be temporarily affected by lockdowns or suspension of operations (including ours in China), so parcels may be held up for a while at the relevant carrier in the country of dispatch (worst case, 2-5 additional working days).
- Lockdowns may cause that delivery of production-critical materials for your products is suspended for a period of time (worst case, 2-5 additional working days).
- Our partners in China may be affected by new business restriction due to lockdowns, reduction in staffing levels or temporary overall closures cannot be ruled out (no exact prediction is possible).
2. After the shipment of goods
- Various territories may be temporarily affected by lockdowns or cessation of business, therefore parcels already shipped to the country may sit with the relevant delivery company for some time (in the worst case scenario 2-5 additional working days to the normal shipping time).
- Due to high increase in online order volume with reduced staffing at the same time, the customs and import stations, to which you may have to pay import duties, are more affected than usual, so the processing of your import might take longer (in the worst case 2-5 additional working days to normal shipping time).
- Lockdowns may cause that personal delivery at your door step is no longer allowed due to risks of infection. Parcels will then be left at your local parcel station until you collect them or until delivery is allowed again (no exact prediction possible).
- Airline cargo space and route availability will be slowly returning to pre-pandemic levels (worst case scenario 2-5 additional business days to normal shipping time).
We will continue to update you with the latest information we get from our shipping partners.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Stay healthy!